Same Day Dispatch On All Orders
Orders placed before 2.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) are dispatched the same day, subject to stock availability and security checks.
Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class - Aim To Deliver Next Working Day, Estimated 1-3 Days
Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class is not a guaranteed service, and although they aim to deliver the next working day, sometimes it may take longer. Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday. This is NOT a tracked service and a signature is required on delivery. We can only provide delivery confirmation after a delivery has been made or attempted. Royal mail does not consider items lost until 10 working days after dispatched.
DPD Courier Service - Aim To Deliver Next Working Day
DPD Courier Service is not a guaranteed service, and although they normally deliver the next working day, sometimes it may take longer. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday. This is a tracked service and a signature is required on delivery. You will normally receive your order the next working day after we ship it, (which is NOT necessarily the day after you place your order.)
International Tracked & Signed - Europe: Estimated 3-5 working days
Please note that you are responsible to check the laws in your country when buying from us, packages seized by customs will only be refunded if returned to us less the postage charge.
Please note: The timescale above is an estimated time, your parcel could take up to 15 days. Royal Mail will track your parcel within the UK up to its departure plus any delivery attempts and successful deliveries in your country.
Although Royal Mail provides the information on their tracking page, it is more likely that the delivery partner in your country will have more up to date delivery information. We recommend that you click the delivery partner link once the parcel has reached your country for the most up-to date information.
Returns Policy - Damaged or Defective Goods
Please read the following and familiarise yourself with our returns terms and conditions and contact us if you feel we will be able to help you with your returns related query. Any return must be agreed with customer services team prior to sending it back.
1) If you receive damaged or defective, or if an item is missing from your parcel you must inform Ohmz via email or phone call within 48 hours. Claims made after this time period will not be accepted. Please do not dispose of any goods before reporting the issue to our customer service team, as we may require batch numbers, photographic evidence of any damage or request that the item is returned to us.
2) The goods must be returned to Ohmz. On receipt, we will test and inspect the product, if the item is defective we can offer you a refund within the first 30 days of purchase or a replacement, or if the product is no longer available we will offer you an exchange for an alternative product to the same value or issue a refund including your delivery fees at our standard shipping rate. If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear, you will liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
3) We may ask further questions either prior to or during the returns process or give recommendations on the use of the product to cut down the need for unnecessary returns and help you get the best from a product, please assist our staff with as much detail as possible regarding the defect.
4) You must return the goods to us with the original order number via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
Returns Policy - Unwanted Goods
1) You must inform us within 14 days of receiving your goods that you wish to return them. You then have a further 14 days to return them at your own expense. Please include the original order number when returning goods. We will refund the full cost of the goods including delivery costs at our standard shipping rate once satisfied that they meet the requirements in section (2).
2) Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. As electronic cigarettes are an oral product, once opened they cannot be returned for hygiene reasons unless defective. Items will not be accepted if they do not meet these conditions. Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
3) You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst in your possession.
4) We advise you to send any return goods via recorded delivery and use suitable packaging as Ohmz will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
Returns Policy - Atomisers
Handmade Coils, Coil Heads and Refillable Pods are a working part of your electronic cigarette and have a limited lifespan. We accept DOA (dead on arrival) atomiser returns only and you must inform us within 48 hours of receipt. Once we have received your returned atomiser, according to the returns policy for damaged or defective goods set out above we will inspect it. If after careful inspection for use we deem the atomiser to be defective we will replace the atomiser and refund any reasonable postage costs you incur returning the atomiser to us.
Returns Policy - Batteries
A 30 day guarantee is applied to all batteries sold by us from the day the goods are shown to be delivered to you, either as part of a kit or independently. Please note: The batteries used in electronic cigarettes are by nature considered semi-disposable. This means that they will run down and become less effective over time. This is considered natural wear and tear and how quickly this occurs depends on how the battery is used (i.e. how often the electronic cigarette is vaped) and how often, or for how long it is charged. Where the faulty battery has come as part of a kit the other items sent should be retained, i.e. cables, tanks etc.
Returns Policy - Drip Tips/Caps
Drip Tips/Caps may not be returned under any circumstances for safety and hygiene reasons. Although a rare occurrence should you find that your drip tip/cap order arrives damaged please get in touch immediately so that we may process a replacement for you as soon as is possible.
Returns Policy - E-liquids
Due to the fact that we cannot ascertain if e-liquids have been doctored/tampered with we are not able to accept returns of any e-liquids whether they are unopened, un-used or remain sealed. We don’t accept e-liquid returns based on someone simply not liking a taste or ordering the wrong flavour. We would suggest to ensure that you get the most out of your vaping experience that customers purchase smaller sizes of new e-liquid flavours (such as a 10ml bottle) to save waste if they don’t like that particular taste. Having tested the new flavour customers would of course be free to purchase a larger bottle as required. Although a rare occurrence should you find that your e-liquid order arrives damaged please get in touch immediately so that we may process a replacement for you as soon as is possible.